The Qirx Customer Service Charter is our customer promise.
The Qirx Customer Service Charter demonstrates our dedication to the highest levels of service, including:
- On time, on budget service delivery;
- Appropriate, timely and vendor agnostic advice;
- Responsive and effective support; and
- Clear, regular communication.
Qirx is built around our core values of respect, teamwork, quality, and integrity.
We aim to respect each other, our clients, and our supply chains. We aim to always be there for each other. We strive to deliver a quality outcome for our clients that meet their needs. We strive to always care for our clients and each other.
This policy applies to all Qirx personnel including executives, managers, employees, sub-contractors, and other persons acting on behalf of the company. All are expected to abide by the provisions of this policy that are reasonably applicable to them.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER STATEMENT
Qirx is committed to providing excellent customer service, constantly improving our processes and procedures, delivering timely, accurate and efficient services, and continuously looking for new ways to provide better services for our clients.
3.1 Service standards you can expect from us
- We will respect and value our clients.
- We will provide prompt, friendly, courteous, and efficient customer service and always remain professional.
- We will take ownership of your enquiry, follow-up and keep you informed of progress to completion.
- We will be realistic about what we can do and in what timeframes.
- We will provide you with clear, accurate and consistent information.
- We will show respect for your privacy in your dealings with us and the confidentiality of information discussed.
- We will strive to excel in providing excellent customer service through continuous improvement, customer surveys and identification of new technologies to assist in the customer experience.
- We will actively seek your feedback on our services to ensure they meet your needs.
3.2 Measuring and improving the quality of our service
We will measure and improve the quality of our service by:
- Obtaining feedback from our customers.
- Implementing quality training and coaching activities for our staff.
- Using Key Performance Indicators in corporate and business planning.
- Using effective internal systems and corporate reporting to measure our performance.
- Recognising our staff for customer service delivery excellence.
3.3 Helping us to help you
You can help us to meet our commitments to you by:
- Being courteous, polite, and respectful of our personnel
- Being open and honest with us by providing accurate and complete details when contacting us.
- Letting us know when your personal information changes.
- Using appropriate channels for customer requests, complaints, and compliments.
- Working with us to help solve problems.
- Informing us of our shortcomings where we fall short on our service in any aspect so that we may improve our services to you.
- Helping us recognise our personnel by telling us when you have received excellent customer service.
3.4 Customer service feedback
As we strive to deliver exceptional customer service, we encourage you to provide us with feedback. Whether you have a request for action, a compliment, or a complaint about our customer service practices, we would like to hear from you. Please feel free to send details of your complaints or compliments to us via the Contact Us page of our website.